Villa Wine Note
Villa Wine Note has a perfect location in the residential district of Les Hauts de Saint-Jean, offering you a fantastic view of the bay and its amazing beaches. You can admire the Saint Jean beach from the building’s various rooms, with the unspoilt Saline beach on the opposite side. Heading down into the centre of Saint Jean, you will find a variety of shops, restaurants and bars.
The villa’s five bedrooms (three master and two guest), all equipped with their own TV, private bathroom and intimate outdoor area (terrace or balcony). Two bedrooms have King size beds, 3 bedrooms have Queen size bed, A/C, Safe, TV, French and US satellite, DVD, Sonos sound system, WiFi and IPod dock.
Living and Dining room
The living/dining room offers a careful blend of modernity, purity, and user-friendliness. At the centre of the room is a magnificent wine cellar, offering a few hundred bottles from the greatest Bordeaux vineyards and available to ensure maximum enjoyment for discerning connoisseurs. The atmosphere is one of relaxation and recreation, sat on enormous and wonderfully comfortable sofas watching the azure blue reflections of the swimming pool and sea through bay windows. Outside, there is a large table beneath the ajoupa which can seat up to 16.
White lacquered furniture, no door handles for fantastically pure lines, high-quality equipment and generous work spaces. This bright, tailor-made room is a continuation of the living area for sociable occasions with family or friends.
Gym and fitness equipments, treadmills, bike, elliptical, bench gym, US sat and A/C.
High Season (11 Jan - 15 April): 2 br $22,000 - 3 br $25,000 - 4 br $29,500 - 5 br $32,000 per week
Summer Season (16 April - 14 Dec): 1 br $15,500 - 2 br $16,500 - 3 br $17,500 - 4 or 5 br $20,500 per week
Christmas and New Year's (15 Dec - 10 Jan): $95,000 per week
Please add on these above rates 5% island tax. For your convenience, we accept Euro currency and payments by bank wire transfer.
- Inspection of your house before your arrival
- Meet and greet upon arrival at the airport or port
- Escort and an accompanied visit of your villa
- Daily maid service (except Sundays and bank holidays)
- Concierge service and assistance for all island bookings
- 24 hours on call
- Assistance and farewell upon departure
Other Services and Suggestions:
- First night food supplies, Catamaran day, Fitness coaching, Private taxi, Babysitting, Special events, Wedding, Anniversaries, Private parties, Live music, Lights and sound.
- Body and Soul: Yoga & Meditation in nature, Pilates, Massage (Ayurdeva, Thai, Lomi, Deep Tissue), Reiki (Energetic), Acupuncture, Atma Janzu, Raw Food, Healthy cuisine cooking, Salsa class...
- Professional French Chef & Catering. Reserve a private chef who will delight you with personalized recipes.
- Car rental quote at a competitive price.
- For more suggestions, visit our activities page.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other requirements, questions about a villa, the island or our services.