Casa Paraiso is very well located near the Gustavia lighthouse, less than 5 min walk from the shops and restaurants, ocean sunset view, it has 4 spacious bedrooms, each with private bathroom. This large modern villa is decorated with contemporary, modern and comfortable Italian Dall'Agnese Furnitures line to recreate the atmosphere of a real home. Casa Paraiso is very well-equipped with exercise room, jacuzzi, wine cooler, large dinning table, electric gate, tropical garden, the terrace and pool invite you to relax while admiring the beautiful sunset.Perfect for couples, families and friends that are seeking privacy and short distance walk from the beach, shops, restaurants and nightclubs. As you will see Casa Paraiso video and Life Style Architecture Design Decoration, Casa Paraiso is a perfect heaven of peace, very private, comfortable with a romantic southern accent.
It has 4 spacious air-conditioned bedrooms, each with private bathroom, king size bed and Italian Dall'Agnese Furnitures. All bedrooms are equipped with Flat screen TV LCD Sony 40", DVD Player HDMI/USB, iPod, in-room safe, WiFi, Hair Dryer, Body Weight Scale. 2 bedrooms have American Satellite Dish Network.
Living and Dining room
Italian Dall'Agnese Sofa and Furnitures, Flat screen TV LCD LED Sony 55", Blu-Ray/DVD Player, American and French Satellite Dish Network, iPod, WiFi, Bose Lifestyle V25 Home Entertainment System with 5 Speakers, Canon Printer.
Modern very well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances: De Dietrich Hobs (38cm, Teppan Yaki, 1 cooking zone), Hobs (38cm Rotary Control 6.1kW Gas Wok), Hobs (30cm Rotary Control 2 Gas Wok), Multi-function activeClean stainless steel Siemens Oven (60 litres capacity), Ice Maker with Water Filter, Wine Cooler (150 litres), American style fridge freezer (504 litres), Dishwasher, Microwave, Blender, Nespresso Coffee Machine, Magimix Robots, Juice Maker Machine, Toaster, 2 Art Sound Speakers.
Fitness room and Spa
Gym and Fitness equipments, Treadmill, Spinner Bike, Multi Gym, Weights. HotSpring Highlife Spa, Collection Vista (6 person Hot Tub) 47 jets and two 2.5 horsepower jet pumps, including the Moto-Massage Jet and the Bella Fontana water feature. It delivers a variety of targeted back, wrist and calf hydromassage options.
Infinity Swimming Pool, Garden and Terrace
Tropical landscaped gardens surround the property with Banana, Mango, Olive, Bunzai trees, Gaz and Charcoal Grill BBQ, Portuguese wood fired brick oven, 2 Bose 151 Marine Outdoor Speakers, large dinning table and ocean view terrace with infinity pool 4,50m x 7,30m.
Air-Conditioned Bedrooms, Gaz and Charcoal Grill BBQ, CD Player, Ceiling Fans, Dishwasher, Expresso machine, Fitness Equipments, Flat Screen TV with Satellite Dish Network, Stereo Bose system, Surround Sound (Indoor/Outdoor Speakers), electric Gated Entry, Hair Dryer, Home Theater, Ice Maker, WiFi, Ipod Docking Station, Outdoor Dining, Infinity Pool, Safety Deposit Box, Wine Cooler/Cellar, Ultraviolet Water Purification System, Iron-Board, Washing Machine and Dryer.
- "Excellent Service! I highly recommend staying at Villa Paraiso. Philippe's customer service and kindness and the beautiful villa made for an unforgettable experience on the island of St. Barts" Marlyn E.
- "Beautiful Villa, Perfect Home Base For Our Spring Break Vacation. We just returned from an amazing week at Villa Paraiso. We loved the location of the house as it was a very short drive to Gustavia or St. Jean. The villa is absolutely beautiful and exactly as represented in the photos. I would highly recommend Villa Paraiso to families or couples traveling to St. Barths" Amy D.
- "Paradise! Three couples from the U.S. (ATL, SFO, and NYC) met in St. Barth's for a week of fun. We were all thrilled with the quality of the home and the service provided by Real St Barth. We sincerely appreciated the comfort, beauty and convenience of villa Paraiso" Shema M. More VRBO reviews.
High Season (11 Jan - 15 April): 2 br $14,500 - 3 br $16,500 - 4 br $17,500 per week
Summer Season (16 April - 14 Dec): 2 br $9,500 - 3 br $11,500 - 4 br $12,500 per week
Christmas and New Year's (15 Dec - 10 Jan): $39,900 per week
Please add on these above rates 5% island tax. Note that you will have the rental guarantee protection and services from a real estate agency but you will not pay any agency fee. For your convenience, we accept Euro currency and payments by bank wire transfer.
- Inspection of your house before your arrival
- Meet and greet upon arrival at the airport or port
- Escort and an accompanied visit of your villa
- Daily maid service (except Sundays and bank holidays)
- Concierge service and assistance for all island bookings
- 24 hours on call
- Assistance and farewell upon departure
Other Services and Suggestions:
- First night food supplies, Catamaran day, Fitness coaching, Private taxi, Babysitting, Special events, Wedding, Anniversaries, Private parties, Live music, Lights and sound.
- Body and Soul: Yoga & Meditation in nature, Pilates, Massage (Ayurdeva, Thai, Lomi, Deep Tissue), Reiki (Energetic), Acupuncture, Atma Janzu, Raw Food, Healthy cuisine cooking, Salsa class...
- Professional French Chef & Catering. Reserve a private chef who will delight you with personalized recipes.
- Car rental quote at a competitive price.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other requirements, questions about a villa, the island or our services.