ST BARTH EVENTS CALENDAR 2021
- 01 New Year Day in St. Barth, magical and unique!!
- 08-18 St Barth Music Festival - Jazz concert in Gustavia and Lorient churches with artists of international renown.
- 09 School Carnival - Costume parade for children in the streets of Gustavia.
- 16 Carnival - Costume parade in the streets of Gustavia.
- 18-21 St Barth Bucket - Regattas around St Barth for a fleet of the largest, most prestigious sailing yachts.
- 01-14 Kid's Trophy - Major tennis tournament for kids from around the Caribbean.
- 01-09 Book Festival & Jazz - Authors intervention in schools, reading of texts & poems, dedications, book sales.
- 11-17 Les Voiles de St Barth - 6 days of regattas with the nicest sailing boats, yachts classics to maxi yachts.
- 24-29 St Barth Film Festival - 6 days with films around the culture of the Caribbean.
- 29-02 West Indies Regatta - 3 days event celebrating traditional West Indian sails. Wooden boat festival.
- 14-22 St Barth Theatre Festival - Theatre organized by SB Artists and professional companies from France.
- 21 Music Festival - Celebrate music, it's the annual Fête de la Musique in Gustavia.
- 14 National Day - Fireworks and dancing in Gustavia.
- 18 St Barth Summer Camp - A yoga and fitness challenge.
- 24-25 Fête des Quartiers du Nord - Various activities on Flamands Beach.
- 01-14 St Barth Tennis Open - The island largest tennis tournament for men, women and children in St Jean.
- 07-08 Windward Fête - Fishing tournament, regatta, games, music, volleyball, raffle and dancing in Lorient.
- 24 St Barthélemy Fête - Island's patron saint ceremonies, regattas, fireworks and dancing in Gustavia.
- 25 St Louis Fête of the village of Corrossol - Various activities, tournaments, regattas, games, dance and music.
- 06-07 Pitea Day - Commemoration of the twin cities of St Barth and Piteå (in Sweden), annual marathon races.
- 10-14 St Barth Gourmet festival - The first international festival of food in the Caribbean.
- 17-21 St Barth Cata Cup - Catamaran Regatta on St Jean beach.
- 03-19 Christmas Village - Christmas market and festivities on the dock quai Général de Gaulle.
- 05 Firemen Celebration - Parade of vehicles of fire brigades at 9 am in the streets of Gustavia.
- 25 Christmas Family and Religious Holiday.
- 31 New Year's Eve Regatta - Just-for-fun race around the island, open to sail-boats of all sizes.
- 31 New Year's Eve - Music and dancing, fireworks at midnight in Gustavia, parties in various restaurants.