ST BARTH FAVOURITE BEST PLACES
We are often asked about the best places in St. Barth, and it is a difficult one to answer. We have places where we like to go and that are good for the soul. Everyone is after something different, so we have put our choices and have made comments to help you evaluate whether our favourites will suit you. Enjoy !
- Le Grain de Sel in Saline, the best Creole restaurant,
- L'Isola and L'Isoletta Italian cuisine in Gustavia,
- Bonito in Gustavia, fish, seafood and ceviche dishes,
- Eden Rock Sand Bar beach style restaurant on St Jean beach for lunch,
- Black Ginger authentic Thai cuisine in Gustavia,
- Beach Club offers dishes based on fish, grilled meat and refreshing salads in the sand of Toiny",
- La Case Lunch at Le Cheval Blanc on Flamands beach,
- Eddy's Ghetto French and local cuisine in a garden of Gustavia,
- Au Regal local restaurant in Corossol.
- Tamarin A fusion between a French terroir and local tasty touches in Saline.
- Saline beach for the natural spot of the island and the waves,
- The romantic charm of Gouverneur beach,
- Colombier, favorite beach for snorkeling,
- Shell beach for snorkeling and cliff diving.
Best secret places in St Barts:
- Natural Pools in Grand Fond (see photo above) and Petit Cul de Sac,
- Natural caves in the rock,
- The Wall House Museum of Saint-Barthélemy in Gustavia.
- Domaine Félicité museum of Public with the best information about Saint-Barth and its heritage.