ST BARTH FAVOURITE BEST PLACES
We are often asked about the best places in St. Barth, and it is a difficult one to answer. We have places where we like to go and that are good for the soul. Everyone is after something different, so we have put our choices and have made comments to help you evaluate whether our favourites will suit you. Enjoy !
- Maya's in Public for organic tasty food and sunset aperitif, breakfast Maya's to go in St Jean,
- Grain de Sel in Saline, the best Creole restaurant,
- L'Isola and L'Isoleta Italian cuisine in Gustavia,
- Bonito in Gustavia, fish, seafood and ceviche dishes,
- Eden Rock's Sand Bar on St Jean beach for lunch,
- QG Quartier General in Gustavia for lunch,
- Black Ginger Thai restaurant in Gustavia,
- Le Gaiac Sunday brunch in Le Toiny hotel,
- Lunch at Le Cheval Blanc on Flamands beach,
- Eddy's dinner in Gustavia.
- Chefsxo To Go, for lunch only in Gustavia.
- Saline beach for the natural spot of the island and the waves,
- The romantic charm of Gouverneur beach,
- Colombier, favorite beach for snorkeling,
- Shell beach for cliff diving.
Best secret places in St Barts:
- Natural Pools in Grand Fond (see photo above) and Petit Cul de Sac,
- Natural caves in the rock,
- The Wall House Museum of Saint-Barthélemy,
- Domaine Félicité in Public.