Peaceful and private, nestled high on a Colombier hillside overlooking the blue Caribbean Sea, Villa Angelo enjoys spectacular views and a charming opened atmosphere. Recently renovated and redecorated, the villa provides its guests with genuine West Indies charm with updated amenities and features. The terrace extends the length of the house, offering shady areas for reading or relaxing as well as sunny spots for tanning after a refreshing plunge in the pool. Just a short distance from the popular harbor town of Gustavia, the hillside location ensures that privacy and peace are the order of the day. With its great scenery and its daily sunsets, Villa Angelo is a rare find.
Villa Angelo offers two air-conditioned bedrooms and its ensuite bathroom. It faces the sundeck and pool area and includes king size beds, TVs with DVD players and satellite USA hookups. The bedrooms provides a tremendous amount of privacy. It looks out to the swimming pool and allows the visitor to wake to the sight of the gorgeous and verdant landscape.
Living and Dining room
Villa Angelo features an open-concept living space, vaulted ceilings and plush furnishings throughout. The living room opens up to the deck and features an L-shaped sofa, lush area rug, and contemporary accents. Also, there is Air-Conditioning in the living room for your best convenience!
When you’re up to crafting a more involved home cooked meal, you’ll find the galley-style kitchen fully equipped for gourmet or private Chef!
Swimming Pool, Garden and Terrace
Spend time on one of the deck’s cushioned sun loungers facing green hills and the distant sea—nearby is a large swimming pool, perfect for a refreshing dip on a warm day. Fire up the barbecue for a casual meal outdoors on the alfresco dining set, it’s conveniently set up under a shaded roof.
Living Area: A/C, WiFi, HDTV, Canal Sat, Dish Network, TNT, DVD, Blue-Ray, Sound System Bose , iPod Connection, Phone, Printer, L- Sofa for 6 , Private Books and DVD collections, Ocean view.
Kitchen & Dining Area: Fully equipped kitchenfor gourmet, Oven , microwave, Refrigerator with ice maker, Dishwasher, Blender, Toaster, Coffee machine and Nespresso machine, Kettle, Stove. Bar and 4 Bar chairs, Inside Dining Table for 4 guests, Ocean views.
Bedroom 1: Euro King Bed, A/C, HDTV, DirecTV, Sound System, iPod Connection, Key Safe, Dressing Room, Ensuite Bathroom, Rain Head Shower, 1 sink, Ocean view.
Bedroom 2: Euro King Bed, A/C, HDTV, DirecTV, Sound System, iPod Connection, Key Safe, Dressing Room, Ensuite Bathroom, Rain Head Shower, 1 sink, Ocean view.
Pool & Terrace Pool with security system, Dining wood table for 10 , deck chairs, Gas BBQ, Ocean view. Modern and chic outdoor lighting by night, charming atmosphere.
High Season (06 Jan - 14 April): 1 br $7,500 - 2 br $8,500 per week
Summer Season (16 April - 18 Dec): 1 br $5,500 - 2 br $6,000 per week
Christmas (19 Dec - 27 Dec): $12,000 per week
New Year (27 Dec - 05 Jan): $15,000 per week
Please add on these above rates 5% island tax. Note that you will have the rental guarantee protection and services from a real estate agency but you will not pay any agency fee. For your convenience, we accept Euro currency and payments by bank wire transfer.
- Inspection of your house before your arrival
- Meet and greet upon arrival at the airport or port
- Escort and an accompanied visit of your villa
- Daily maid service (except Sundays and bank holidays)
- Concierge service and assistance for all island bookings
- 24 hours on call
- Assistance and farewell upon departure
Other Services and Suggestions:
- First night food supplies, Catamaran day, Fitness coaching, Private taxi, Babysitting, Special events, Wedding, Anniversaries, Private parties, Live music, Lights and sound.
- Body and Soul: Yoga & Meditation in nature, Pilates, Massage (Ayurdeva, Thai, Lomi, Deep Tissue), Reiki (Energetic), Acupuncture, Atma Janzu, Raw Food, Healthy cuisine cooking, Salsa class...
- Professional French Chef & Catering. Reserve a private chef who will delight you with personalized recipes.
- Car rental quote at a competitive price.
- For more suggestions, visit our activities page.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other requirements, questions about a villa, the island or our services.